Inside My Cup – Weekly Photo Challeng
This is my Starbucks cup from this morning. Inside was a Venti Decaf 3 pump Salted Carmel Mocha Nonfat No Whip Latte. It was DELICIOUS and made me very happy:-) I’m a simple girl. It doesn’t take much to make me happy.
My Starbucks drink order is long & complicated. I try to save calories when I drink lattes so I customize my order. The Batistas at my local Starbucks had it memorized before I did:-)
I was thinking how this cup is like life. The cup of life is only as sweet as what you put in it. Life is sweeter when you fill the cup of your life with peace, love and happiness.
Have you filled your cup today with something that made you happy? Are you savoring something sweet as you read this post? Enjoy the sweet wonderful moments of life and fill your cup today with something nourishing and good for you today.
(C) 2013 Linda Long Writes
All Rights Reserved
Tags: photos photography life
About Linda Long WritesI am an individual who believes in man's ability to overcome adversity and triumph. Life has taken me on many journeys. But, the most important trip I've taken is the one that leads right down into the bottom of my soul. That's where I live. I am an open person and willing share, encourage, and befriend all like-minded individuals. I live and practice the Law of Attraction. I practice Gratitude and Giving every day as a way to source my own personal and spiritual growth. I am Yogini and plan to pursue teacher training in the next year or so. As for my blog, my blog is written from the heart and is about my quest to the best I can be in this life. And, I also post my authentically written poetry on my blog. A couple of notes about my blog: 1. I post three to five times a week depending on inspiration and the flow of creative juices. 2. I ’m always looking for inspiration. Please feel free to send me a message with suggestions or suggested reading materials. 3. My blog is considered a “lifestyle” blog. It is based on self reflection and personal experiences. At times, my blogs can be a bit heavy, deep or overwhelming. But, at other times, they are just plan filled with the nonsense and garbage in my head. Either way, they are honest, genuine offerings coming from within my soul and, hopefully, touching yours.
Celiac Disease Awareness
- 57,326 hits
- I need a spark. I want to write a sexy poem but need a little inspiration to spark some mojo and my current Muse is out of town. Lol:+) 4 hours ago
- The day is sure a lot more fun when my cute secret flirtation is in the same building with me. Ho hum...boring uneventful day. 4 hours ago
- Professionally self-serving people are clueless. Make a meaningful contribution at work b/c you have pride in yourself not for recognition 7 hours ago
- Karma Yoga, Selfless service, is doing good w/o expecting any self benefit. It is liberating to remove attachments from actions 8 hours ago
- I'm hugger,a kisser,a lover,a fighter & a believer. I believe in love. I believe in the people I Love. I am a passionate open- hearted woman 10 hours ago
- Now that my stomach feels good & is absorbing nutrition again I'm going to go back to the Nutritionist after the holidays for reevaluation 10 hours ago
- My goal us that the people in my life always know I love them. I am gonna hug, I am going to say I love you. Get used to my PDAs:-) 10 hours ago
- My heart will be at Cooper Hospital today as my bf has another Cancer surgert.My good thoughts & intentions are that no new Cancer is found. 12 hours ago
- On my way home to have coffee w/ my bf. Her next Cancer surgery is Tuesday morning. We're meeting today to have one more normal day together 2 days ago
- Yesterday was one of those days I know I will remember for the rest of my life. The love that surrounded me was life affirming. 2 days ago
- Whatever the question is, my answer is Love. I'm an affection person. I can't help myself. I need to touch, hug & show my love:-) 2 days ago
- I can't even believe how f'n good God is sometimes. So many hugs today from friends & family. I am thankful for an open heart. #Love #joy 2 days ago
- Just had a late night breakfast at a diner with my very tired but hungry Mother after spending a day barhopping sober. It's been a great day 2 days ago
- Lunch at Conmurphys Irish Pub in Center City PHL & the Bob Darragh 10 Yr memorial party at the Rooster. Barhopping & I don't even drink:-) 3 days ago
- I no longer push my body to its edge in Yoga.I have nothing to prove.I dont compete.I do what I enjoy doing & sit the others out.liberating! 3 days ago
- I'm wildly attracted to Mr. Blue Eyes.he makes me feel like I'm in high school again.I get nervous & excited when he's near me. It's fun:-) 3 days ago
- Very challenging Yoga class. I'll be sore tomorrow.It felt good. The Yin poses got all the stress out of my body. well, most of it anyway:-) 3 days ago
- Going to a Yinyasa class tonight. 1/2 Vinyasa(flow/Yang) yoga and half Yin Yoga. :-) 4 days ago